Thornhill Family Dayhome Agency can help you run a successful child care business! We are expanding to the South end of Calgary, allowing us to support educators CITY WIDE.
There are many advantages for self-employed educators to join our agency. We allow you to focus on the children while we take care of collecting fees, administering subsidy, and completing registration paperwork. You set your own fees and your own working hours. Other advantages include:
- Start-up grant for all new educators
- Toy and Equipment lending library
- On-going support and training from our child care consultants
- Access to inexpensive liability insurance
- Access to monthly government funding
- Referrals and referral bonuses
- Alternate Care for your families when you are unavailable
Our non-profit agency will work with you to ensure that your home environment is safe and that children get the best care possible. For more information, view the government Family Dayhome Standards Manual.